How can I prevent the reporter from being assigned as "Anonymous"?
Hi,
By default in Jira, the reporter is a list of users that have a licence to access the product (logged users) and also the proper permission on projects to be able to create issues...
I would like to have a bit more context on your problem here please :
I hope this helps a bit, let me know
Dam.
Hi @Chu Dam , Issues are created directly from the UI. I see nothing associated with an option to toggle Anonymous reporter in the permissions. There are no workflows postscripts that point to an Anonymous reporter.I believe the current issue is coming from the Scheduler plugin but I would like to prevent any user (plugins included) from opting to "Anonymous".
@Adam LaCoste what is the app that you are using exactly please? do you have a link to the app on marketplace please ? Maybe there is some online doc about the app configuration and you can find some infos there
Hi @Chu Dam - "The Scheduler" is the name of the app. That said, I am interested in finding a solution on a higher level because Users can also opt to select "Anonymous" as a Reporter. I feel if I can put preventative measure for all then that would also solve "The Scheduler" issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.