Hi
I created automation when a value is deleted in some field, it needs to delete the value in other fields.
It works for me only on the Obejctive field, but it's not working well with the Sub objective and the Key result fields.
Thanks for helping
Hi @Hadar Dinte
I have this issue sometimes, and in order to get this solved I use the smart value {{clear}} in the set value field.
Can you try this?
Also, if the field has a default value configured or its mandatory could be a reason why.
Check and let me know.
Hi @Patricia Francezi_iDev_
Unfortunately, it doesn't work...
And it's not a mandatory field
Well, did you entered the smartvalue {{clear}}?
Please send a new screenshot with this.
Some times is not clear how to add it so
- you need to change (...) to set value
- type {{clear}} in the box
- it shows bellow "smartvalue {{clear}}" and you need to click on it.
Waiting on
This is what I did and it doesn't work
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.