Hello, I am looking to make multiple configurations of sub-tasks. For example: I want two different templates for subtasks, one for each department. Each department will have separate standard requirements to complete the task. These will remain the same for each sub-task created, and should be used as a baseline when creating a subtask for department. When creating a subtask, I would like to choose from one of the two configurations to select the most applicable one to use as a template.
Here's what I've tried so far:
I have created an additional subtask called "Sub-Task - Art" from within Settings > Issues > Subtasks and it can be viewed from within Settings > Issues > Issue Types , however I am unable to find it when configuring fields on a project.

However, only the default Subtask appears.

Adding a new issue type from this menu does not give me the option to categorize the issue I am creating as a subtask, and will only create another standard-level issue.