Hello,
Recently, a fellow team member created a project and a test ticket for the project. He created the ticket before he had project roles setup. He noticed that all Jira users were able to see his first ticket, and then assigned roles to his project. He setup three groups of users for the project and assigned them to the following roles: administrators, developers, users. He then informed me he was unable to view the first ticket he created. I created a second test ticket and was able to search and view it, along with everyone else associated with the project.
The issue we are having is why are we not able to view the first ticket? I keep receiving the message below everytime I try to search for the first ticket:
"It seems that you have tried to perform an operation which you are not permitted to perform."
I am assuming this may be do to the fact he had created the ticket before he had roles setup for the project. But, now, that he does why is it that him or I, or the other users associated with the project, not able to search/view the first ticket?
I am asking this question out of curiosity/future reference as the project is running as expected now.
Thanks,
-Kyle