Hi,
I would like to understand if it is possible to have two different conditions to access a state from two different states.
Below is the image of my workflow. As you can see, from the state "IN PROGRESS" I can switch to "IN REVIEW" or "CLOSED", while from the state "IN REVIEW" I can switch to "CLOSED" (or "IN PROGRESS).
I also have a custom field called "Reviewer".

I would like to set a condition whereby:
If I am in the "IN PROGRESS" state, only the "Assignee" can move the issue to the "IN REVIEW" or "CLOSED" state.
If I am in the "IN REVIEW" state, only the "Reviewer" can move the issue to the "CLOSED" or "IN PROGRESS" state.

Unfortunately, using for example the condition "User Is In Custom Field" or the condition "Only Assignee Condition" I do not get what I want... Actually the pattern is clear, from either state (IN PROGRESS and IN REVIEW) I can get to the "CLOSED" state... 

Is it possible to achieve something like the second picture?
Thank you!
Best regards,
Matteo