As we have colleagues from different countries, is it possible to translate the content in confluence cloud ?
@kelly.jee
I don't recall seeing that as an option in Confluence Cloud.
May be get the help needed using a plugin but the option of translating the content to a different language is not available.
Best,
Fadoua
Hi @kelly.jee If you are searching for a tool that can translate pages automatically, I would suggest taking a look also at our Lango app: Lango Translator: Language & translations kit for Confluence
Hello @kelly.jee
Out of the box, this is currently not possible; in Confluence, users can select their preferred language, but that only applies to Confluence itself.
Here the best solution would be to use an application to translate the content automatically; below are some apps, but you can find more in the Atlassian Marketplace.
Lastly, if you don't want to send information outside of your Confluence instance for translating purposes, you can use an app where you can manually upload your translations and display them without worrying about privacy. Our team, bitvoodoo, created an app, "Translations for Confluence," which could help you in this regard.
Hope this is helpful!
With friendly regardsRodrigo
The "scroll" apps make a good try at it
I have a general question to end my guessing:I am right that there is simply no way to auto-translate Confluence pages within Confluence without a paid Confluence-specific extra-tool?
My attemps look like this:I can open Confluence pages in their normal non-edit mode and translate them within the Browser with tools like Google translate.
BUT:
Do I overlook any possibility?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.