Hello there,
I would like to know if there is a macro table to pull information from other space in confluence.
thanks,
@Lore Sanchez What type of information are you trying to pull in?
We have different confluence pages with status reports so we want to have all the information from each page into the main space
Hi @Lore Sanchez
If your status reports can have data formatted into tables, you could extract that data using the Page Properties Report Macro.
@__ Jimi Wikman made a great video on how this works:
If you are ok including the entire page in another page, you could use the Include Page Macro.
And if you want to include excerpts of a page, you could use the Excerpt Include Macro.
Hey Lore!
I would recommend that you check out the MultiExcerpt macro by Appfire (https://appfire.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SUP/pages/147360251/MultiExcerpt+Server+and+Data+Center+-+User+Guide). It is available for Cloud and Data Center. I use it myself and it allows you to include excerpts from Confluence pages that are in different Spaces!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.