I would like to add one question like "Was this helpful?" in the end of some of my pages in Confluence. Is that possible?
Hi @Marcos Vinicius Martins Da Fonseca
In confluence it is not directly possible and oyu would need a plugin if you want reporting
If you just want it for tracking purposes I found someone else having posted a creative workaround but I haven't tested it myself
By doing this when users click the labels they will get a visual indication and be able to add a comment and it will be added to the page you initially created. But it's not the same as the actual button
Best,
Clark
Depending on your Confluence platform you could look at available apps on the Atlassian Marketplace that provide this feature? We use Page Feedback for Confluence
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.