Hi,
I am trying to add a new workflow to the Kanban Board. I can see the new workflow as active after mapping the issue types. After this i wanted to map the columns. After adding the columns i can see as Software Simplified Workflow unavailable.
Can someone help?
Hi @Vineela AK,
I am not sure what you expect, but there is probably no issue at all. When your workflow meets certain criteria (see below), Jira provides you the option to simplify your workflow, which has the following benfits over a Jira workflow:
However, since you decided to design your workflow, those benefits will most likely not even be benefits to you and you may be very happy that you have control over your own workflow.
Having said that, the fact that you cannot simplify your workflow means that it does not meat one or more of these prerequisites:
This should not have any impact on your attempt to map statuses from your workflow to the columns of your board. If you have any new statuses in your workflow, you should see them under unmapped statuses in your board configurations. Just drag them to the desired columns, add additional columns to your board if you have to and you should be fine!
Hope this helps!
Hi Vineela,
Why is that a problem for you? Is the workflow now working?
@Walter Buggenhout Thank you for the quick response.
I did follow the steps mentioned here but still was showing the same.
I had refreshed the page and now i can see the new workflow in the Kanban Board.
@John Funk : Thank you for responding.
I can see the new workflow in Kanban Board
So there's no problem, correct? You are just curious about the message.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.