Hi,
I'm having some issues with the Confluence search behaviour. This occurs both in the general search and the "live search" widget.
I have a page structure with a number of knowledge base articles (pages). The page titles are constructed as follows:
Main page
- ABC-1 - this is KB article 1
- ABC-2 - This is another KB article
- ....
- ABC-101 - Some more knowledge on this page
- ABC-102 - Even more wisdom
- .....
When a person performs a search on ex. "ABC-1". (a lot of people know the codes by heart), it will suggest a lot of pages, except the correct one (ABC-1). It will suggest ABC-2, 102, 101, ..... but NOT ABC-1
In other cases, when the customer enters ex. ABC-101, then it will find the correct page and even display it on top of the search result.
Does anyone have an insight on the correct behaviour of the Confluence search? I presume that the "-" sign will be causing most of my issues.
Is there any way to reconfigure or tweak the search for better search results?
Best regards,
Kris