I'm a SAFe certifies Scrum Master who worked as a Scrum Master in a HealthCare IT company that follows SAFe version 5. I recently switched a new organization which is small and emerging. I'm working as a Scrum Master and I am finding things overwhelming.
The release day, sprint closure, planning and starting of new sprint all falls in same day. I have identified following cons so far:-
1. While team should be working on new sprint team is working on the deployment. This is hampering new sprint.
2. The tickets are also not marked as done/released for which the Sprint is also not closed unless tickets are deployed and done.
Is this the same scenario in your company? I've plans to mitigate this gap based on my previous experience guided by SAFe. But I want to hear suggestions from fellow community members who have worked as Scrum Master/Project Manager.
Note:- Sprint duration is of two working weeks. The day when sprint closes and the next sprint starts is the same day
Thank You