Hi folks,
Is it possible to disable the Teams module in Jira Cloud Premium Plan?
Hello @Ollie Guan
What is your use case for wanting to disable the Teams module?
Hi @Trudy P Claspill ,
Thank you for your reply.
We won't be using this module for now, as a site administrator I would like this functionality to be invisible to users.
I have not found anything indicating that is possible at this time.
I found a change request about disabling the ability to start a new team:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-75734
I haven't found a change request about disabling the Team menu option entirely. If you are on a paid subscription for Jira you may want to reach out directly to Atlassian Support to see if they know of a way to do that or if there is a change request for it.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
TKS
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.