Hello,
I am not sure if this is an available feature but the custom field does not have the up/down arrow on the Plan's Roadmap view. In my case I am testing with the custom field called "Category". I am using another custom field called start date and the arrow is available but not for the category or the other ones. Any help is appreciated.
Hello @Elif Alverson
What type of field is Category?
Hello @Trudy P Claspill ,
It is in the Checkbox category.
I suspect that sorting can't be done for that type of field because it essentially can contain multiple values (a value for each box checked). The application would not be able to determine which of the multiple values should be used for sorting the issues.
I don't know that for sure, but it is my best guess.
@Trudy P Claspill , thank you for your response. I appreciate it, I will check with Atlassian support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.