I'm looking for a way to create a report for my infrastructure team that shows all assets that have had 3 or more incidents linked to them in the past 6 months.
We currently pull assets from Device42 via their direct integration to JSM Premium.
We are also exploring their integration to Jira Assets.
I can generate a list of all incidents from the past 6 months with the linked assets displayed, using something like this:
project = ITSM AND issuetype = "[System] Incident" AND created >= -26w AND "Linked assets[Assets]" != ""
However, this does not allow me to group by assets, nor even sort by assets, and if I export to Excel, I currently lose the human-friendly value of the assets listed.
Does anyone have experience working with asset data in Jira Assets pulled from a 3rd party source?
Once we have the Device42 to Jira Assets integration in place, will Jira Assets support the export and grouping I need to do?