Hi,
I am not receiving any email notifications (nor any of my colleagues). Pull requests, mentions, watched tasks, etc. We didn't change anything and it stopped a few days ago. Can you take a look at that, please?
Hi @Martina Bubalova
I can see that there have been a number of messages sent to your mailbox that have bounced recently. The SMTP response was:
550 The sending IP (156.70.150.12) is listed on https://spamrl.com/. Please resolve this and retry.
I have reached out to my mail team for additional help here. As it appears that one of the IPs we use to send email from seems to have been added to a blocklist that your mail server uses to filter out spam. We are working to correct this.
Andy
Can you please check it again? We are not receiving emails again. Thanks!
HI @Martina Bubalova
It appears to be working again today.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.