I have an automation to calculate the difference between Due date and Start date, the audit shows that it works, but the Feedback is not filled. What could be the problem?
Hi @Ivan Andrieiev
As per the screenshot, both start date and due date are same 24Apr 2023. This could be the reason.
Thanks,
Manisha
Can you share a screenshot of the audit log?
@John Funk Hi
What type of field is Feedback? Number? Text?
Text Field (single line)
@Manisha in other project I have 0 in result.
Thanks for the info.
Instead of the difference between 2 dates I needed to calculate the duration of the difference in days.
For example, if today is the start date and tomorrow is the end date, the difference calculated (using the logic in this post) is 1. But the duration is 2 days (going off the basis of start of day/end of day).
To get this logic working I used the following
{{#=}}{{issue.customfield_XXXX.diff(issue.duedate).days}} + 1{{/}}
Which seems to work a treat.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.