I deleted a status, and instructed all tickets to move to a different status.
I noticed that a old workflow transition (from the deleted status to "Cancelled") still appears without a name (a GUID is displayed).
please ignore my dark theme.
Hi James - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Is this a Team-managed project? Or Company-managed project?
And are you sure you Published the workflow?
Hi @James Knight
I created this support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-870977
I expect that our Cloud support team will want to take a closer look at your environment to better determine a way to address this problem.
Regards,
Andy
Hi John,
Team managed. Yes "Update Workflow" was selected to apply changes
It might be a symptom of it being a Team-managed project. I would contact Atlassian Support to see what they say. Please post back here with the resolution so future readers will see it. Good luck!
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Unfortunately we're on a free-plan, and the support link redirects back here.
I'm more than happy to help raise this issue in a more suitable channel, but it seems that at this stage they'll have to stumble upon this thread.
Thanks Andy, that looks like the correct avenue and I've granted support access.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.