Two days in with no result to show, and feeling quite stupid.
1 - I am using labels values of day counts -90 days to 45 days.
2- I want to make a global automation for my projects that look for changes in due date on issues with a "0" value as a label.
3- If there are changes to the due date to that item, I would like due dates for the rest of the project items to be updated with that due date MINUS the number value held in their own label. For examples, I change the due date on my 0 items to 5/30/2023, all due dates of other non completed items with a labels value of 30 should change to 4/30/2023.
Currently, I can get all the due dates to update to NULL. when triggered by my 0 item,, which is not helpful. Is anyone willing to help this total noob at Jira? I would really appreciate it.