I have multiple boards and different statuses but have moved the Done status to the right most column.
All boards have a done status with 1 or 2 additional statuses.
After sprints, the done tasks still appear in the backlog and new sprints.
Hi @Ronnie Legaspi do the issues have a resolution? Jira doesn't consider an issue resolved unless there's a value in there. The status does not drive that.
I don't think so. Where would I be able to check that?
Do a jql in search for issues.status = Done and resolution is EMPTYWhat you need to do to ensure this happens is add a post function to the done transition in the workflow to set the resolution.
Thank you! I've set to add a post-function now.
Is there a way to resolve these issues in bulk?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.