How can to list all Epics and associated stories in one view
Hi, @Sameh Khalil - if you're just looking for a search result that shows all epics in a project and all stories that are part of epics, that's simple. Go to Filters -> Advanced Issue Search and enter this in the JQL field:
project = JIRA and ( issuetype = task and "Epic Link" is not empty or issuetype = epic)
(change the project name and issue types to match yours.)
If you're looking for a visual, try the project roadmap.
If you don't see Roadmap as an option in your left navbar (above Backlog), go to your board settings (or have your board admin do so if you don't have access).
And turn on the toggles in the Roadmap tab:
Thank you. Is there a way where I can list Epics and Stories visually the same or semi-like the Road Map where each Epic has its children (Stories, Bugs, Tasks) listed underneath. Unfortunately I do not have the Road Map module enabled
Sameh, I don't know that there is another way visually. The roadmap view is native to Jira, so enabling it will be the easiest way to do what you need. Is there a reason you don't want to enable it or request that your board admin do so?
Of course I wish I have it but as far as I know Road Map and Advance Road Map require additional licenses that the company has to buy and I think currently we are not licensed to use them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.