I have this situation:
I created a service project in Jira Service Management. In this project, in settings, I have set up support mail in the Email queries section. When emails from users (who are not registered in jira) arrive at this mail, tasks are created and everything is fine. But my site has its own form for requests, which is sent to the support mail.
A letter arrives at the support mail, where all the information from the form is in the body of the letter, and example@mail.com is always in the sender. When jira creates a task from this email, example@mail.com is set in Reporter. The body of the letter contains the e-mail address of the User who applied through the form on the website.
I cannot change the form, only the processing of letters from the support mail.
How can I replace the address example@mail.com in the Reporter field with the one specified by the User and which is in the body of the email?
The general task is to set up mail processing and task creation for support, and so that support can respond to requests through the jira.