We need to export a list of all customers for each JSM project.
Is this possible?
Hi @Paul Heath Armengol
Unfortunately, it is not possible to export list of customers per project/organization at present. There's already a suggestion raised with Atlassian which is being reviewed. You can track it here - Ability to export users and organization per projects I would suggest you to vote for it and start watching it for further updates.
Hello @Paul Heath Armengol
Sure thing, just go to Administration > User Management > Jira Service Management and hit the Export customers button
Is that what you are looking for?
Hi @Paul Heath Armengol,
this is arguably a bit of a workaround, but you should be able to export all reporters of a project, and then then de-duplicate in post-processing (e.g. using Excel or Google Sheets), like so:
I'm using the app that my team and I are working on - JXL for Jira - for the export, but it should work with any other export, too.
Would that be an option?
Best,
Hannes
You mean hit the "Export users button"?
That's not what I'm asking.
Thanks!
I need all project CUSTOMERS not all reporters.
This is totally possible, you just need proper access. Site admin minimum.
@Paul Wiggers is totally right. These screenshots will help you understand the process.
As explained by Paul, you have to open administration, then User management then Jira service management -> Portal customers. You can filter the customers as well, and then hit the export customers option.
I hope this helps
It helps but I need to filter by project.
Thanks anyway!
Apologies - I keep getting confused about the concept of customers in JSM. The above would also work with the "Organizations" field on your issues, if that's more what you're after.
You could:
See column "G":
Hey @Paul Heath Armengol Did you check the Atlassian Market place? One can always find a solution there.
Anyways Where there's a will there's a way :P
User Activity Dashboard For Jira - Free for all users. This will solve your issue.
Helpful, thanks!
Hi @Paul Heath Armengol ,
If you want to export all customers, @Ammar Ahmed Butt explained the steps perfectly.
Unfortunately, you can't decide which customers you want to export, for example, filter by projects. I can propose our app called Customers & Organizations Management for Jira Service Management which precisely allows you to achieve this goal. When you go to the Customers view, you can export customers to the CSV file under the Actions button. Thanks to filters on this view, you can filter customers to selected projects.
Hope you'll find our app useful.
Best regards,
Kate
Not possible, see https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-6160
Gathering interest since May/2018
Is there any trial period? Just to test and see if it works for us?
Hi,
We built a Forge app that solves this directly: User Account Managerlets you:1. Select any JSM project from the project selector2. Enable "Show customers and organizations only" filter3. See all customers and organizations with member counts4. Click "Export" to download as CSV, JSON or TXT
The app runs entirely on Atlassian's Forge platform (no externalservers) and a free trial is available.
Check it out here:https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1286949292/user-account-manager-bulk-user-actions-customer-export
User Activity Dashboard For Jira - Only shows users, I need CUSTOMERS
Thkx anyway
Unfortunately, I'm not looking for a paid app
Not looking for a paid app, thnx
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.