My JIRA Account is expired. Our team cannot access to both Jira software and Jira confluence. its break our jobs.
Could you help to tell me How to renew and make auto recurring?
Its urgent issueю
Please activate our products ASAP and give us feedback asap.
E-3YP-PZD-8CG-VYRE-3YA-RHC-RNB-RVTE-3Y2-XKU-756-D2SE-3Y2-XPC-JR2-CMA
Hi @Дмитрий Юрин
If you enter your billing details in the Billing section, that would most likely unblock your instance. Go to cog wheel (upper right corner) > Billing. Find the Billing Details and add your card.
If that doesn't resolve your problem, raise a request at atlassian's support.
I have just made it. But nothing has happened, I cant use Jira
I raise a request https://support.atlassian.com/requests/CA-2321716?src=email
Nice! I can't see your issue, but since you have raised a request they will be able to help you. Did you, in the meantime, enter your credit card info on the billing details? (DON'T enter them here. This is not the Atlassian's support)
Yes, I enter your credit card info on the billing details
Can you help me to solve my problem faster?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.