I have just updated a workflow for a project and suddenly all the requests status is open. Please how do I restore it?
Assuming you created a copy of the workflow before publishing the new one, you can reassign the copy (backup) of the workflow. You can't really remap them on the fly if they're all in the open status, but you can check the issue history and bulk transition to the desired status.
@AkanwaEkeagO Did you change the status name in the workflow? If you did you will need to change it back. If you updated the project to use a new workflow and migrated the issue to the new workflow it will take a little more work to recover the status. You will need to write JQL to see what the previous status was and then use that to update your issues in bulk.
Thanks for your help
I found this helpful, thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.