Hello, Again, Trusted Community Members:
I am trying to create a Jira Filter that will list each given Assignee's open issues across selected projects. Here is my latest attempt:
project = WinProgramming AND assignee = "Cameron Goodwin" OR assignee = "Darrell Johnson" OR assignee = "Frank Wu" OR assignee ="JCruz" OR assignee = "minaz hirji" OR assignee = "Rodney Tang" OR assignee = "Roxana Duran" OR assignee = "Tyler Wade" OR assignee = "Vlad Gonchar" AND status != "Development Complete" OR status != Closed ORDER BY assignee ASC, priority DESC, rank DESC
I'm having some problems with this filter:
- I tried using a group for the selected Assignees, but got every user, including JSM users, instead of just the selected project(s)
- I also tried using a group for the projects but I still got every project
- The output list also contains Unassigned issues
- I tried adding status != "Unassigned" to filter those out, but got error message that "!= does not apply to status" (or something to that effect)
How do I change the filter to get my desired output?
Thanks, as always, to this amazing Community.
-John Tucci
Megabyte Systems, Inc.