With a recent migration, the operations selection screen on bulk edit has a message that i want to remove. Where do I do that?
Hello @Jennifer Doerre
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
The Bulk Change screens are not configurable.
Can you tell us more about your scenario and the message that you want to remove?
We have some new teams importing their data into our Jira instance and Now on the screen to choose operation details there is this long blurb that is custom. How and where do i change this.
Hm, I have not seen anything like that before.
I recommend that you ask your Jira Administrator to contact Atlassian Support directly.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Alrighty. I am a Jira Admin. I have seen this customization before but not sure how to change it. I will chat with Atlaissian support directly. Thanks for trying!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.