I have a customer that doesn't want to start using a project management tool. However, we do want to start using it. So preferably I do everything inside Jira which will be connected to our support@ email.
I have managed to set it up that incoming e-mails are created as tasks. Next I'd like to have it that any comment I place in there auto sends the maker of the task an email with that comment.
When he replies, it should be added inside the task, preferably as a comment and a status change.
Is there anyway to set it up this way?
Workflow:
1) Customer sends e-mail to support@ - Task is created as New
2) We do the work and place a comment - Customer is notified of comment and status update to In review
3) Customer replies through e-mail - Comment is added to Task and status update to In progress
From that point on we can determine if we need to put it back into review after changes or we can close the task/ticket.