Hello everyone,
I'm encountering an issue with Jira's workflow condition and I'm hoping someone can help me out. Here's the situation:
I've added a condition to a workflow transition that says "Only users in group opm can execute this transition". However, the condition is not being applied to all users in the OPM group. They are unable to see the status that requires the transition.
Here are the steps I've tried so far:
- Added myself to the OPM group and it worked for me, but not for others in the OPM group.
- Created a separate group with only myself, but it did not work.
- Tried granting transition permissions to myself specifically, but it did not work.
I've checked the workflow transition settings and everything seems to be correct.
I've also checked that all users are correctly assigned to the right groups and permission schemes.
Any ideas on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards,
Cira