Доброго вечора, маю питання з приводу дашбордів, на графіку відображаються тільки створені задачі а виконані показує "0" хоча в статусі "викнано" знаходиться велика кількість задач, можете проконсультувати в чому проблема?
Привіт @Дар_я Малярик ,
Ласкаво просимо до спільноти Atlassian!
Чи можете ви надати зображення панелі керування, яку ви переглядаєте? Я думаю, що програма перекладу, яку я використовував, переклала вашу публікацію таким чином, що робить її неоднозначною. Зображення на екрані прояснило б ситуацію.
--
Hello,
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
Can you please provide a screen image of the dashboard you are viewing? I think the translation application I have used has translated your post in a manner that makes it ambiguous. A screen image would clear things up.
Why can the dashboard not display "solved" tasks? Good evening, I have a question about dashboards, only created tasks are displayed on the graph, and completed tasks show "0", although there are a large number of tasks in the "completed" status, can you advise what the problem is?
Why can the dashboard not display "solved" tasks?
Good evening, I have a question about dashboards, only created tasks are displayed on the graph, and completed tasks show "0", although there are a large number of tasks in the "completed" status, can you advise what the problem is?
<deleted>
Я думаю, що відповідь на моє запитання була включена в цю нову публікацію. Це правда?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/%D0%A7%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%83-%D0%B2-%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%88%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B4%D1%96-%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%84%D1%96%D0%BA%D1%83-%D0%BD%D0%B5-%D0%B2%D1%96%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B0%D1%8E%D1%82%D1%8C%D1%81%D1%8F-%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%96-%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B4%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8F/qaq-p/2339722
---
I think the answer to my question was included in this new post. Is that true?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.