Dear community,
I was asked by our management to implement the Service Level Timer on our Incidents.
In Assets, we have two object types: ICT Services and Business Services.
- ICT Services is our IT-internal list of things we do.
- Business Services are the things, that we provide to our customers. This is, where the Service Level Agreement (SLA) is defined.
On every ICT Service, there is an attribute, where I can add the relevant Business Services.


When a new ticket is created, our first level support adds the relevant ICT Services to the ticket. For the SLA-Timer, I need referenced Business Services, so that I can filter on them and start the SLA-Timer according to the SLA (Gold, Silver, Bronze).

I tried to create an automation, which looks for the referenced Business Services and adds them to the custom field Business Services. I found an automation, which finds the referenced object-IDs, but I am not able to add them to the custom field. How do I do that?
Any help is very much appreciated.
Chris