Hello!
I know there are plenty of posts asking this exact same question, but I've scoured all of them and the solutions don't seem to be working for me.
I created a new project and migrated around 196 issues from an old project over to the new project.
I'm now seeing 132 issues in the Done column, even with filters in place that I thought would remove them. I have this one in place currently: (updated > -7d OR status != Done) - I have a hunch this isn't filtering those Done stories out because the migration made Jira think those stories were updated.
I tried to find a resolution date field i could add or something related to when the story was completed so I could filter that, but I was unable to find one.
I also can't press the "release" button (it's grayed out) because Jira says there's no stories in the Done column to release, nor do I have the 3 dot option within the Done column to release the stories manually.
Any ideas from this group? Thanks for your help!