Hi,
I would like to create the Scheduled automation about the created issue starting from May 1 every day until May 5. Please advise how can it be done.
Thanks
Lena
Hi @Lena Sargsyan
What do you want to do with the automation?
Create an issue of specific issue type with the same summary every day from May 1 till May 5?
I'm not sure if I correctly understand your question, but you have to use the Scheduled trigger and configure that with this CQL:
created >= 2022-05-01 and created <= 2022-05-05 order by created DESC
(I hard-coded the year 2022, feel free to change it to whatever year you want.)
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational-
I just want to schedule the issue creation on a specific user on 01 May and the second one on 05 May. Just like a reminder.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.