Recently we had to cut costs and during this we also cut number of Jira licenses and therefore not everyone at the company have Jira accounts anymore. However I have two software projects that I need everyone at the company to be able to create issues in. Is this possible somehow?
At the moment when they try to open up a link to the create form (link directly to the create screen/fields from our intranet) they get a message saying "You are not logged in, and do not have the permission required to create an issue in this project as a guest"
Is it possible to set permission in the project for guests to be able to create issues? I have looked but can't find this.
I understand that the best thing would probably be to convert the project in to a service desk project and have them create issues via the portal but I don't really have the time to start that type of project now so I am trying to find a quicker solution.