Hello,
I'm using some integrations with Coda.io on JIRA, and one of those is going to be used to "Change a sprint" in JIRA. Unfortunately the integration kind of sucks, so I've come up with this idea using labels, which I can change with the integration easily. It's easy to set up a label to trigger automation to move to the Backlog. The automations will move them to the backlog and still be tagged to the correct Board (we have multiple boards driven by a custom field for each team). But when I want to move to a specific board, say "DevOps Sprint 8" or "Platform Sprint 7," is where I come up with issues.
Steps:
- I'll automatically set a new label for the issue, "coda-sprint-change-to-DevOps Sprint 7" -- I'll be able to add a label dynamically that includes a name of a new sprint as the last piece of text after the last "-"
- I need the automation to recognize this, which I can do with the below smart field in the image

- Question 1: Then I need to actually change the sprint to this value. I have no idea how to do this with smart fields? Imagine I'd have the name of the sprint, but not the ID. So I'd have "coda-sprint-change-to-DevOps Sprint 8" of which the Sprint Name is "DevOps Sprint 8" -- how can I split by "-" and get the text "DevOps Sprint 8" and then set the Sprint with the title vs the key of the sprint?
- Question 2: Next, I want to remove the label. So just whatever labels have "coda-sprint-change" in them, remove those labels