Hello! I'm new to Jira and trying to find the best solution for setup for my team.
I work with a small team, but we receive multiple projects. These projects can range anywhere from a few weeks to a few months and sometimes longer. The projects can be as small as making a report or as large as predictive analytics.
Does it make sense to create multiple projects for each individual project? I want to kind of 'group' all these multiple projects under our team, but so each project can have it's own space, but still be part of the group? If that makes sense. And each project would follow the same guidelines from start to finish.
The rest of the company also uses Jira, so I want a way to group our team's projects without making 20+ 'project' boards for these multiple projects and spamming our company's projects page even for the smallest project.
Any suggestions would be appreciated! And sorry if I am using the Jira lingo wrong. 