I need a subquest linked to another in the frame to become dependent (and move along with the other) and not be visible in the frame.
Hello @Alessandra Cristina da Silva Moraes
I don't understand what you are trying to ask. Can you please provide more information? If English is not your native language, please post in your native language and we will use translators.
Including screen images to illustrate your question would also be helpful.
Gostaria de vincular um item ao outro, e depois disso o item vinculado incorporar ao outro item de modo que quando alterasse o status de um item o outro alterasse também para o mesmo status do outro. E se possível só um dos itens aparecesse no quadro.
Exemplo, o item TSTC-28 está vinculado ao TSTC-28 porém gostaria que quando eu mudasse o status do TSTC 26 para Itens Concluídos o TSTC -26 modificasse também, e somente o TSTSC -26 mostrasse no quadro.
Olá,
Obrigado. Isso me ajuda a entender melhor seu cenário. Estou usando um aplicativo tradutor para traduzir minha resposta de volta para seu idioma nativo.
É possível usar o Automation for Jira para alterar o status de um item automaticamente com base na alteração do status de outro item vinculado.
Quando você tem um par de itens vinculados e deseja que a mudança de status de um cause automaticamente uma mudança de status no outro, você está sempre usando o link "causas"?
Quando você vincula dois itens para que X "cause" Y, sempre será verdade que Y é o item que você deseja alterar automaticamente?
Deseja que o item Y nem sempre seja exibido no quadro quando estiver vinculado ao item X? Ou você deseja ocultar apenas quando ambos estiverem concluídos?
---
Hello,
Thank you. That does help me understand your scenario better. I am using a translator application to translate my response back to your native language.
It is possible to use Automation for Jira to change the status of an item automatically based on the status of another linked item changing.
When you have a pair of linked items and you want the status change of one to automatically cause a status change in the other, are you always using the "causes" link?
When you link two items so that X "causes" Y will it always be true that Y is the item you want to change automatically?
Do you want item Y to always not display in the board when it is linked to item X? Or do you want it hidden only when both are Completed?
I would like to link one item to the other, and after that the linked item merge with the other item so that when I change the status of one item the other also changes to the same status as the other. And if possible only one of the items appeared on the board. Example, the TSTC-28 item is linked to the TSTC-28 but I would like that when I change the status of the TSTC 26 to Completed Items the TSTC -26 would modify it too, and only the TSTSC -26 would show in the frame
I would like to link one item to the other, and after that the linked item merge with the other item so that when I change the status of one item the other also changes to the same status as the other. And if possible only one of the items appeared on the board.
Example, the TSTC-28 item is linked to the TSTC-28 but I would like that when I change the status of the TSTC 26 to Completed Items the TSTC -26 would modify it too, and only the TSTSC -26 would show in the frame
Estou sim.
Isso mesmo.
Sempre quando o item Y estiver vinculando a X, quero que o item Y não apareça no quadro a partir do momento que ele esteja vinculado.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.