Hi!!
First of all I have read couple of articles with similar questions but I have not read specifically the answer to our question let me explain:
We would need to be able to synchronize tickets (not just be able to link) so that in the event that IT team has an issue that affects several tickets, updating the original, those tickets affected are updated as well, it would be something like a parent / child relationship
If the Parent is closed, the children (affected tickets) are closed, or if the status of the linked tickets are updated.
The same would apply in the event that there is an outage.
Can we have this functionality? If possible, is it necessary for the parent ticket to belong to the same project as the child or can they belong to different projects?
I ask because we currently manage the tickets that users open from one project/portal and the internal tickets are managed withon another diferent project.
Hope you can help!