I am wanting to input instructional text on a template.
@[deleted]Go to this page on creating a template (https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/create-a-template/) in the Cloud version, scroll down to the section on Placeholder Text. This should accomplish what you are looking for.
@[deleted]You should be able to add an info panel on a template. I used different types of info panels to get attention on my templates.
The blue info panel below is for INFO. The red I used to highlight why something did not happen when using the template.
You could add the info panel and apply instructions for your templates.
Hi Marjorie. Thank you for the suggestion. I too love integrating panels into my pages.
I am hoping for the same prompting functionality, but that is not visible unless in edit mode.
Thank you, @Barbara Szczesniak! That is exactly it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.