Hi any one know why I can't see reports in the left hand pane, on my Jira project?
I see an icon called insights, but that only has a fraction of the reports I expected & they behave like gadgets.
Thanks
Hi @Gregory Griffin and welcome to the community,
Reports are enabled by default and can't be disabled. It's weird that you can't see them. Can you please post a screenshot of what you see?
Hi Alex, many thanks for your response.
As per screen shot, I would expect to see reports on the left pane.
On the right there is a reports looking icon, but called insights, this seems to have some limited report's, ie there is no velocity report amongst others, also you can't enlarge them or manipulate them in any way.
Go to project > project settings > features and enable the reports from there
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.