Hi all.
I've read through https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/create-issues-and-comments-from-email/ and still have a few questions on how to configure Jira to create issues by email on Jira Cloud Premium.
Firstly, I already have a default handler of type "Cloud Email Handler" and named "Comments from emails". I assume this comes as default with a cloud instance. But that type of handler is not documented in the admin guide. What's the difference between "Cloud Email Handler" and, for example, "Create a new issue or add a comment to an existing issue"?
Second, I have multiple teams that each want to create issues in their projects via email. I assume I use a "Create a new issue from each email message" handler for this. I also assume I need a mail handler per project. Correct?
How do I differentiate each handler? I'm assuming I need a unique "Catch Email Address" per project? Can this be any user part provided it has my blah.atlassian.net domain in the domain part? Would this potentially conflict with the existing Cloud Email Handler?
Thanks for your time.