Hi,
For the life of my I can't seem to be able to figure out why my isn't working. My team uses a Kanban board, and I try to automate the tracking of cycle time with a Start Date, End Date, Cycle Time fields.
The Start Date has automation that records the current date when an issue is transitioned from To Do and the End Date has automation that records the current date when an issue transitions to Closed or Canceled. Both of these automations work just fine. Below is the End Date automation.

Now. To automatically track an issue's Cycle Time I use the date diff smart value. This works as expected with the automation manual trigger, or if a user sets the End Date field manually, but it does not work in tandem with the End Date automation.

The End Date automation will correctly populate the End Date when the issue transitions to Canceled or Closed, but the Cycle Time automation does nothing.
I have even tried to combine the two automations. I added the Cycle Time automation to the end of the End Date automation. The Audit Log said it was successful for both operations, but no change occurred in the Cycle Time field.
What am I doing wrong? Thanks