Dear Community,
I am having a problem with pages not loading. Initially, my organization's (free) Confluence instance started randomly throwing this error, "We can't find the content. We looked everywhere, but it just doesn’t exist. Unless, of course, the URL has a typo in it 😉 Go Home" Confluence started to load the page, then it stopped and displayed the error. There aren't any typos in the URL, I'm always clicking on the internal (Confluence-generated) links.
So, I cleared my cookies (in Edge and Chrome) and now pages start to load but they don't finish. Images are incomplete and there's a spinning "loading" icon on the page. I am not able to click on any side nav menu items, so I can only go to pages for which I have direct links saved as bookmarks, or links on the current page. When I follow those links the pages don't load either.
Any ideas?
Thank you in advance for your insights.
Angel Horvath
