Hello,I posted this some days ago but didn't get any solution so here is it again I'm in a company-managed project with multiple boards and when we try to create issues they are not shown in the Roadmap but they are visible on the board. Even that I choose the board and the epic, it's not shown in the roadmap. The error we get is : "Your issue xxx has been created but is not currently visible because it does not match your board filter".I've checked the filter permissions and they seem to be ok. However I don't think this is related to filters as the issues are visible on the board.1. I tried different browsers and is still the same.
2. My colleagues are experiencing the same issue
3. This doesn't happen for all the users.
How can I solve this?
Many thanks,
Brinkela
For anybody who finds this post, please add your answers/questions/suggestions to the original post here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Issues-are-not-visible-in-the-Roadmap/qaq-p/2322777
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.