Hey All,
There is an issue I face with 'Space Template' I have created in my work space. Depending on which page my user was on when they clicked on three dots (...) next to 'Create' button to choose the template, the filled-in template lands at that location and under that hierarchy in page tree. This is not the desired behavior.
I want irrespective of which page a user was on in my space when they went to three dots (...) next to 'Create' button to launch template, the filled in template should get saved under a particular parent page in my space (for more context: a section I have created to get the submissions through this template)
I know one answer is ensure users are on that parent page when they launch template, but it's not possible for me to enforce that. Any other way this can be solved?
Regards,
Priyanka