hi, i am a Admin , i create a new status called "for review" , when i used on a US he didnt showed in the Backlog , but i found her in Issues !!
Hello @Oussema Marai
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
After adding the status to the workflow, did you confirm that it is mapped to a column for your board?
Thank you for that image. That confirms that you have added it to a column on your board.
I see that the For Review status shows there are 0 issues.
Can you show us a screen image of a US that is currently in that status that is not appearing on your board? I only need to see the Status, the issue key, and the issue type. All other information can be blacked out if it is confidential.
after i changed the status of , i refreshed the page so the ticket 51 disappeared and didn't showed in the board and I verified in Tickets (sc "d")
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.