I need to write a filter which could support filtering issues created in current sprint only. I created this one, but it returns 0 results: project = "NAME" AND created IN ((sprint is openSprints())) ORDER BY created DESC
Hello @Kseniya Nesterova
The JQL you posted is invalid.
If you want to search for issues created in the current sprint, I'd suggest:
project = "NAME" AND created >= {{sprint start date}} ORDER BY created DESC
Since you're taking about the current sprint, you wouldn't need to add a "created < {{sprint end date}}" as you'd be in the current sprint.
It returns me error :
Error in the JQL Query: The character '{' is a reserved JQL character. You must enclose it in a string or use the escape '\u007b' instead. (line 1, character 31)
Hello @Kseniya Nesterova the {{}} were part of what you needed to plug in, I should have clarified. Your query may look something like:
project = "NAME" and created >= "2023-04-18"
Thanks, so there is no way currently to make this filter work on something like beginning of activeSprint() And will require manual update for each sprint moving forward.For a reference: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-72007
Hi @Kseniya Nesterova
As described by @Sam Nadarajan there is no built-in way to do such a query. There are probably marketplace addons to support such queries.
What problem are you trying to solve by doing this, and how often do you need to solve this problem? Knowing that will help the community to offer suggestions.
For example, some possibilities are...
Kind regards,Bill
Hi Bill, thank you for your comment here. I am working on Dashboard for active sprint and would like to get updated information there every time I open it. For some of the cases / custom filters that works - using // sprint is openSprints()//but there is a case there I need to be able to filter Issues in JIRA in = Active sprint time frame.
Please take a look at the built-in Sprint Health Gadget. If you add that to dashboard, it will show the scope change during the sprint...and if you click on that value the Sprint Report will display showing the changes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.