This seems really simple. I have a bunch of text.
I want to insert an info panel in the middle of the text. I place my cursor there, and insert an Info Panel.
The info panel is placed at the bottom of the text with no way to move it.
Why?
Hi @Robert Randolph
Hit enter twice and add the info panel between the two paragraphs. That should do the trick
Hi @Robert Randolph I tested this myself and it looks like the panels can only be added to the end of text. I was aware this is how it functioned when adding to a list, but I didn't realize it worked this way for text. Here's a gif I recorded to demonstrate.
There does not appear to be a way to do what you want. Some macros have an inline option you can set after inserting it, but this macro does not -- not a use case they envisioned. Sorry.
Thank you that worked for me
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.