In our upcoming implementation of JSM Insight there is a desire to provide permission to some users for editing the attributes of existing objects but not to allow them to create new objects. That object creation could be provided to another higher level set of users. But at this point it looks like the schema developers role provides both create and edit of objects. Is there a way to work around that combination of create and edit permission in one role?
Hi @Mike Gourley
I see on the Atlassian Suggestion Dashboard someone has suggested this feature for Server however I cannot see one for Cloud.
I would recommend submitting a case to Atlassian to get this functionality added for Cloud:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-12484
I had a look through the asset permissions tickets but couldn't see any kind of suggested workaround unfortunately.
Suzi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.