Hi
We are using Confluence to write documentation in our project, but I found it really annoyed what I can't easely insert new peace of text from another document and preserve destination document's formatting style which leads to big nasty mess! I'm using Chrome and usual shortcut for it is Cmd + Shift + V, but in Confluence it binded to some another action and I can't use it normally (only through right-click context menu). I was tearing my hair and ready to kill the person who binded this shortcut, which works in another web-apps (like Google.Docs for example) as expected, but not in Confluence!
Maybe this "style preseving" feature helps to some peolple, but for me it leads to very worse results, I don't want for my documents looks like press clippings 
Please, please, please! Can somebody say me how to re-enable native Chrome Cmd + Shift + V shortcut or disable Confluence's rebinding (untick of "Enable General Shortcuts" not helped). Thanks.