Yesterday I applied the Component/s field to a projects subtask - Create screen and Edit/View screen. Only option added to list is "Next Release Update" (default=None). I then updated one subtask to "Next Release Update". Everything seemed good. Today I want to add more options to the Component/s list; and when I go to Project Settings Summary, the Component selection I added is shown. But when I click on Components on the left side menu, the Components screen comes up blank???
image2016-6-16 12:31:12.png
image2016-6-16 12:32:16.png
The Components screen still shows up normal in other projects.
I'm afraid you're going to need to explain what you mean by "access" and "component properties", and then explain what you're expecting to happen.
Accidently posted too soon...
Check the atlassian-jira.log file for errors when you open the Components tab - I think there is something wrong with the project configuration.
Oops I'm with Petar on this one - something looks broken, and I'd like to see what the logs have to say about it.
It's cloud base...would it be this Audit Log?
image2016-6-16 16:20:3.png
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.